The Adventure Pool
Cool off in Furuvik's Adventure Pool – perfect for taking a break on hot summer days.
The Adventure Pool is just to the right behind the Main Entrance, surrounded by lush greenery. Around the pool there is a wooden deck and large areas of grass where you can eat your picnic. There are also showers, bathrooms, changing rooms and an ice cream kiosk.
Good to know when visiting the pool
- All guests who visit the pool must wear bathing trunks, a bathing suit, bikini or burkini.
- Children may use a bathing diaper.
- With regards to hygiene swimwear made of cotton or similar materials are not allowed.
- Snorkeling gear and pool toys are not allowed due to risk of transmission.
- Using arm puffs or life jackets is permitted. Arm puffs can be bought in the pool kiosk.
- The pool is heated and usually has a temperature of about 22 °C and 26 °C. This may change due to weather.
- We reserve the right to close parts of or the entire pool due to repairs, cleaning, poor weather conditions, etc. Compensation is not given due to this.