Good to know when visiting the pool
- All guests who visit the pool must wear bathing trunks, a bathing suit, bikini or burkini.
- Children may use a bathing diaper.
- With regards to hygiene swimwear made of cotton or similar materials are not allowed.
- Snorkeling gear and pool toys are not allowed due to risk of transmission.
- Using arm puffs or life jackets is permitted. Arm puffs can be bought in the pool kiosk.
- The pool is heated and usually has a temperature of about 22 °C and 26 °C. This may change due to weather.
- We reserve the right to close parts of or the entire pool due to repairs, cleaning, poor weather conditions, etc. Compensation is not given due to this.