Opening in a responsible manner
The safety of our guests and employees is always our top priority. When we open, we will do so in a safe and careful way, and we will adapt our entire operations to the prevailing guidelines and recommendations of the Swedish government and the Public Health Agency. A day at Furuvik should be a safe, fun and memorable experience for all our visitors.
What is a responsible opening?
We will open the park in a careful and responsible manner. This means that our activities follow the recommendations from the Swedish Public Health Agency. Read more below.
- The latest recommendations from the Public Health Agency of Sweden will be communicated clearly in the park.
- We overlook and revise our guidelines and safety measures regularly.
- Cashless payment is adopted in the entire park.
CROWDS AND QUEUES
- We only allow a limited number of guests at the same time in order to ensure physical distancing in the park.
- All guests must pre-book their visit online. When you book your visit, you also get a specific arrival time. In doing so we prevent queues at the entrance and control the flow of guests during the day.
- If possible, digital queues are available at selected rides and restaurants.
- Where digital solutions are not possible we apply standard physical distancing guidelines for queuing-.
- We will also have crowd regulating hosts in the park to remind guest to keep their distance.
- Increased and improved cleaning procedures in bathrooms and public spaces.
- Guests will be able to wash their hands and use hand sanitizers throughout the entire park.
- Continued education of the parks employees about hygiene, social distancing and other safety measures.
- Regular disinfection of lap bars, restraints, seats and other exposed surfaces.
- We apply standard physical distancing guidelines for queuing.
- New routines are introduced to prevent crowding on the ride platform.
What is closed and what is open?
The Zoo - The zoo with its 30+ species, is open and you are welcome to meet all of our fascinating animals.
Group guided tours and lectures - To reduce crowding there will be no group guidings or open lectures this summer. Instead all guests are welcome to ask any questions to our employees stationed by the kangaroos, lemurs and the chalet (goats, sheep, etc.).
The amusement park - The amusement park area and all the attractions are up and spinning! To ride, you need to buy a Ride pass to pre-book your half day in the amusement park. Buy you Ride pass on our Swedish site.
The adventure pool - When the weather allows the adventure pool is open for a limited amount of people. Please note that you pre-book your visit to the pool when buying your ticket. Your pool visit will be within a chosen 1 hour and 15 minute time.
Furuvik Havshotell - Our seaside hotel Furuvik Havshotell and accompanying restaurant Furuvik Havskrog are open to welcome you after a full day in the park.
Äventyrsön (The adventure island) - Open, but the Fortress can only be visisted by one group at a time.
Flodfärden (the River Journey) - Open with social distancing in the queue.
Regnskogen (the Rainforest) - Open with social distancing in the queue.
Pre-book your visit
For everyone's safety and security, we have a maximum number of visitors per day. To ensure this, you will now need to pre-book which day you want to visit us. When you buy tickets on the website you will now be able to choose which date you want to visit us.
Please note that you can no longer pay with cash in our parks.
What will happen to the concerts?
We are proud to be a concert venue for everyone - young and old, metal lovers as well as country fans. For us, safety will always come first, both for our employees and our guests. Due to the current situation with the corona pandemic, we have therefore decided not to arrange any concerts until the situation allows for social gatherings in larger crowds again.
Can I return my season pass?
Our season passes for 2020 (with the exception of Sommarkortet) have been automatically extended and will also be valid during the summer season of 2021. If you would like to get a refund for your card instead of saving it until next year, call us att +4610-708 70 00.
Which precautionary measures have Furuvik taken in regard to its employees?
We follow the latest directions from the Public Health Agency of Sweden. All of our employees stay home from work if they show any symptoms of disease, even mild ones. They must also be symptom free for at least two days before returning to work.